Today June 20, 2011, I took my sweet baby boy to DAYCARE. I can't believe this.
He just looked at me with those big sad green eyes like "what in the world is going on?" My heart aches.
We needed him to be a little closer to home. I was spending way too much time driving back and forth taking and picking him up from the sitters house everyday. There were lots of reasons for making this change but it doesn't make it any easier!
We shopped around for the right place for us. I think we ended up with the best place for him. It helps that Kyndall is at the same place. She's been going there since she was just a couple months older than Collin is now. She loves her "school". I hope Collin will too.
I wish I could have a small daycare at my house. Keep a couple kidos. A girl can dream I guess.
Sweet Collin, mommy is sorry. I wish it was different. I hope you did okay today and made lots of friends! I love you.
-mommy.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.1


No comments:
Post a Comment