Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Church

Going to a new church is always nerve wracking for me. Not that I've done it a whole lot in my life but the few times I have, I remember being so nervous.

Eric and I are looking for a new church home. This is very difficult for me considering I have been a member at the same church since the 7th grade.

A few months back Eric and I started talking about what church meant for us. We took time to pray for direction and a peace about this. We want to start a journey together as a married couple. We both didn't feel like our church home was fulfilling our spiritual needs the way we felt necessary. So... after much conversation and prayer we have begun visiting churches.

We both know we want to raise Collin in a church that we feel has a wonderful children's ministry.

We are looking for a Sunday School class for young married couples that we can bond with.

But above all else, we are looking for the church that we feel God could use us the most in.

Please pray for us while we are starting this process. We want what's best for us as a family and according to God's will.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.1

1 comment:

  1. Hey there :) You don't know me, but my name is Meghan. You are more than welcome to check out our family blog: dmmgolden.blogspot.com. I would also like to invite you to check out our website for the church I attend. www.metronwa.com. It is an amazing church with great leadership and a wonderful children's program :)

    ReplyDelete