I found out this month that my very good friend Stephanie is having a boy also! I’m so excited about us both raising boys together. There seem to be so many pregnancies all around me. I am so happy for Stephanie and Colby! She’s only a few weeks behind me, so we are able to compare stories! Ha!
We had another doctor’s appointment on the 28th. It was another really quick appointment. It was just a measurement of my stomach, and checking his heartbeat. Eric had to work later than he usually does, so he didn’t get to go with me to this checkup. That didn’t stop him from calling me before I even got out of the office to ask me every single detail though! His excitement really makes me happy! I really feel like these last few weeks have gone by so quickly! Lately, Collin has been so active! He kicks, and rolls around which makes these weird hard lumps poke out of my stomach! Ha. Weirdest feeling ever!
The end of September, my mom, sister, and I took off to Branson for a little weekend trip! It was so nice. My dad volunteered to keep Kyndall so that we all three could go. The weather was amazing! The only problem was being 26 weeks pregnant… I was so TIRED! By the end of the first day I was ready to get into that hotel room. My sister had wanted to go see a movie that night, but I just couldn’t do it.
I got lots of new clothes to fit my growing belly. I have been fortunate so far to not need that many different outfits. However, with the weather starting to turn a little colder, I really had NO shirts to wear that were warmer. I am so hot all the time, I don’t need sweaters or anything but I needed something a little warmer than t-shirts! I was able to get several things at the outlet malls. It is such a blessing to be able to go with my mom and sister for a weekend of fun, shopping, and great food!
I also got little Collin some clothes. He really has a collection already, but I couldn’t resist. I love baby clothes! I did get Eric some shirts, but I have to admit, my attention really goes toward Collin now! Sorry Eric!!! Ha!



No comments:
Post a Comment