Saturday, September 11, 2010

Bound and Determined

I am on a mission to get this blog caught up to present day! So, this means lots of blogging to do in order to get there. I know it will totally be worth it in the end. I really want this to be something I can look back at one day and remember special times in my life. So much is happening…wow!
I just found my USB cord so I can finally add some pictures from the first few days after I found out I’m pregnant. I wish I had put these with the last couple of posts, but oh well. They are here now, so enjoy…


This was at work, right before I went to tell Eric he was going to be a daddy.


This is Liz. I would like to take a second and say a BIG THANK YOU to her. She was with me right after I took the test. When I was totally freaking out. If it weren't for her, I may have passed out. Ha!
Thank you Liz!

My reading material for the next 40 weeks (actually, probably way longer than that!)

My sister added to my reading collection. She packed up all her maternity books and passed them along to me. I really have had so many people to be so encouraging. I am a lucky girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment