Sunday August 21, 2011 it happened. My sweet boy. The one I carried for 36 weeks. The one I produce food for. The one that I feed, bathe, change most of the diapers. The one that I get up with during the middle of the night when he wakes up. The one that I suck those boogers out of with that bulb thing. The one that I play “peek-a-boo” with OVER AND OVER.
Yes, my sweet baby boy said his first word.
Da-Da.
That’s right. Not Ma-Ma. Ugh.
Oh well. Surely “ma-ma” will come soon? When he gets a bite of baby food he goes “mmmmm!” haha. So cute. Just add that little “a” to the end.
Seriously, congratulations Eric. Collin bear loves you so much. I’m so happy that he loves his Daddy so much. I’m happy that you get to share this with him. I’m very thankful for a husband who is such a great dad. Thank you.
Now, Collin… PLEASE say Ma-Ma soon!!! It would make me so very happy! I love you sweet boy!
Modern CrockPot Slow Cooking
2 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment