Your great grandparents (Granny and Poppa Hunt) love you so much! They have wanted to see you since you were born. They haven’t been in good health lately. In fact, Granny has fallen a couple of times. Daddy and I have really wanted to take a trip to see them. Every year for the 4th of July, Daddy’s side of the family all goes to Granny and Poppa’s house for lunch. We couldn’t miss this opportunity to show you off! You were the highlight of the day
So, Monday for the 4th, we made our trip to Hot Springs to see everyone. Poppa didn’t want to share you very much! He got some good lovin’ from you! Granny was so happy to hold you! You gave her some slobbery kisses on the cheek! It was precious.
When we got there, Poppa called us into the bedroom. He had a present for you! Daddy and I were in shock when he handed us a check for you. To be honest, I’m still in shock! Wow!
He also gave us some pictures of Granny and him when they met, and then some recent ones. They wrote you a letter too. It was all so precious. They love you so much. They want you to use the money to go to college. Our family is so fortunate to have them around. They are so wonderful.
One day, these letters and pictures are going to mean a lot to you. I can’t wait for the day when you can put your money to good use.
According to your Daddy, you won’t need any college tuition money because he is convinced you will have an athletic scholarship of some sort. We will see! If so, I would hope you would use this money to get a car, or even put a down payment on a house. Use it wisely sweet boy! Checks like this don’t come around very often!
I love you.
Mommy


No comments:
Post a Comment