Saturday, July 9, 2011

Father's Day (a little late)


I realize I’m almost a month late, but really wanted to write about Father’s Day. This was Eric’s first Father’s Day. I wanted to make it special. Collin and I are very blessed to have Eric. He works hard to provide for our family. He is a true blessing.


The day before Father's Day we went to Benton to see Eric's dad. We had a great visit with them! I can't wait for Collin to be able to swim in their pool with us!

Eric, Collin, and Jack (Eric's Dad)

We started our Sunday with a big breakfast. I made Eric his favorite breakfast! Then we got ready for church.

 After church we stopped by my parents house for a little photo session!

On the swing in the backyard!

Telling Pa "Happy Father's Day!"

Then, we had a relaxing afternoon at home. Such a wonderful day!


Eric, in just a few short months (6 to be exact) you have become so much more confident with Collin. We both can tell you love him so much. Thank you for being a wonderful Daddy!

Day 1 being a father

Happy Father’s Day Eric! Collin and I both love you so very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment