Thursday, February 10, 2011

Snow, Ice, and Broken Wrist

Central Arkansas has gotten so much snow over the past month it is ridiculous. It has snowed more in Collin’s little life than it has in longer than I can remember. According to my dad, when we lived in Russellville, we had a big snow. I was apparently only like 5 or 6 years old. I don’t remember that, but I will remember this snow! Wednesday morning it started snowing and by Wednesday night we had gotten 8 inches! Wow. That’s big for Conway Arkansas!

That means that the Jackson family has had a lot of time on our hands.

We made snow ice cream…

 Slept A LOT!
LOOKED at the snow. No playing for us... We aren't big fans of being cold and wet!


 We watched movies, watched lots of TV, and we ate A LOT. Basically, we have been lazy bums!

One eventful thing that happened was Eric, FELL ON THE ICE!! Bless his heart. This was at the doctor’s office getting his cast. He picked blue! He ended up breaking his wrist in two places. Not good at all.



He can’t change diapers or swaddle Collin. Actually, even holding Collin is difficult because the cast is really hard and scratchy on Collin’s skin. I told him if he didn’t want to change diapers, all he had to do was tell me. He didn’t have to go and break his wrist! Ha! He gets his cast off on March 1st. We both can’t wait!!

I walked in the kitchen the other day to find this…
He was scratching his arm with a spatula. He quickly said…
“It was itching!” HA!!



No comments:

Post a Comment