Christmas 2010 will always be special to me. The food, presents, and quality time with our family was amazing- but it was special for many other reasons as well. Not only was it the first Christmas Eric and I spent together as a married couple, but we had our sweet baby boy here for his first Christmas. Collin arrived 18 days before Christmas. The best present I could have ever asked for!!
Because of my blood pressure issues and Collin being premature, our families had to make the trip to see us for Christmas. I wasn’t comfortable traveling! My grandmothers came from Arkadelphia and Heber Springs and we all had Christmas at my parents house Saturday afternoon. My Nana found Collin a “My first Christmas” preemie outfit!! I had been wanting one so bad! I’m so glad she found one! She mailed it to me a few days before so I would have time to wash it. I wanted him to wear it over to my parents house.
These are Collin's first Christmas ornaments that my grandpa got him. Love them!!
Eric’s family came from Benton to have Christmas at our house the next weekend. It was a very busy couple of weeks, but so worth it. I’m so thankful that our families want to be so involved in Collin’s life. We are blessed!
Christmas family picture! VERY sleep deprived! Ha!
Christmas with my sweet little Kyndall. Oh, how I love her!
Next year will be a whole different kind of special, in the fact that Collin will actually get to be more involved! I can’t wait to share the true meaning of Christmas with my little guy.





No comments:
Post a Comment