Friday, April 16, 2010

The Greatest Photographers EVER!

For those of you who know, and those of you who don't... I am a Facebook/ Blog stalker! :) Sorry. It's one of my favorite things to do. I love to learn about people. With my background in photography, I didn't want to just get anyone to take our pictures. I also wanted the same photographer to take our Engagements, my Bridals, and our Wedding. Pictures are so important to me, that I was willing to pay extra to get exactly what I wanted. So... I began the search. Searching Facebook, and random blogs, looking for other people's professional pictures. BOY- there were a TON! I ran across a friends wedding album on Facebook. I fell in love with her pictures! The only problem was that her photographer lived in Cabot, and I couldn't for the life of me find out how to get in touch with him! So, I kept looking. Nothing seemed to stand out as much as her's did.
One day while at work, it hit me... one of her bridesmaides was going to be one of MY bridesmaides! :) Duh Brittany! So I called Rachel and begged her to find out who this photographer was and how I could get in touch with him. I am telling you, within seconds (maybe more like an hour) Rachel had his name, email, and phone number. Actually, she had already emailed him and told him I was interested in using him. SHE IS AMAZING! :) That's one of the many many reasons she is one of my closest friends, and HAD to be a part of my wedding! LOVE YOU RACH!
So after searching and searching for the perfect photographer I was finally in touch with my dream photographer! Damon Hair! Here is a link to his Flicker, he is amazing! http://www.flickr.com/photos/dhair/

It didn't take us long to set up a day to do our engagement pictures. We decided on the Capital for some dressy shots, and then downtown Little Rock for some more casual pictures. We had to have a picture with the Hog that is downtown! Ha!
Here are some of my favorites...enjoy!

My bridal's are coming soon!

1 comment:

  1. Those are some of my favorites too. Man he did such a good job! I wish that we would have used them for our wedding. =)

    And I love you too! So much friend. I am serious... we have got to get together! I want to cook for you and E sometime in the next couple of weeks. =)

    ReplyDelete