Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

Last Thursday, Eric and I took our little man to the pumpkin patch to get some pictures! We had such a great time.

Eric gets off extra early on Thursdays so I decided I’d take off work at 3:00 and we could take Collin out there and enjoy the patch without tons of people there. It worked out so nice! We were the only ones out there for the first part of our visit! A few cars came after a little bit, but it was still perfect for us.

They have lots of animals to see, and TONS of pumpkins. They have hayrides and other things on the weekends. We will be doing that when Collin gets a little older. For now, we just enjoyed posing him in front of those pumpkins.

He loved to drum on them. They made that “thumping” noise and he loved it.

We had a wonderful time. It was great to spend time as a family!!








Two years ago, my sister, my dad, and I took Kyndall to the same pumpkin patch to take some pictures of her. It is so crazy to think about Kyndall being that small. She was just a little over a month older than Collin in these pictures. She was already walking and everything! Wow.





 
Sweet babies... I guess it's a tradition now to go to Johnston's pumpkin patch in Springhill!!

No comments:

Post a Comment