Saturday, September 17, 2011

Labor Day (extended) Weekend 2011:

Labor Day weekend was amazing! I have been feeling like I don’t spend enough time with Collin lately, so I decided I would use some of my vacation time and take an extra couple of days off! I took the Tuesday and Wednesday after the holiday Monday off. It was wonderful! I got caught up on house work, and spent some wonderful time with my little man!

Saturday though we went to Benton to visit with Jack, Tammy, and Tori. We had a BLAST! We took Collin swimming one more time and had a wonderful lunch. Eric stayed and watched the first Razorback game of the season with his dad, and Collin and I came back to Conway. The game was starting at 6:00, and would have been over WAY after Collin’s bedtime. We listened on the radio the whole way home though! Go Hogs Go!




Monday was a BEAUTIFUL day! The weather was so great. My friends Liz and Jennifer called and wanted to go to the walking trail with Collin and me. Of course, we couldn’t say no! We had such a fun time. They brought Marley- the most precious dog in the world. After walking, we went to Sonic for Happy Hour!



I really enjoyed my days off Saturday-Wednesday! I am going to make an effort to take some time off every once in a while to spend just with Collin. I feel like he’s growing up way too fast! I need to stop and enjoy every stage!

No comments:

Post a Comment